Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: 80's rock video's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    80's rock video's

    a place to post some popular and some great but maybe not so popular videos from 80's style rock bands. please keep it in the 70's & 80's rock style. No Alice In Chains (and I do like AIC) or Collective Soul, but feel free to start a 90's style thread that way we know what we've got in each thread.


    Post Away with maybe a small description if it was not a major hit or band that most will know.

    ENJOY
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    Big power ballad here.

    Danger Danger - I Still Think About You - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id1Po8ryJrU"]YouTube - Danger Danger - I Still Think About You[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    another power ballad. not a "great song" but an ok song here.

    TUFF - I Hate Kissing You Goodbye -- <span style="color: #CC0000"> [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC-9NBhxTxw&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Tuff - I Hate Kissing You Goodbye[/ame] </span>
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    This band is very blues based hard rock. Kind of a Tesla feel at times

    Tora Tora - Walkin' Shoes - <span style="color: #6666CC"> [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_kVFK8Ym-I[/nomedia] </span>
    very rockin' song, good driving down the highway song

    Tora Tora - Phantom Rider - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2THp0tqAA&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]
    big power ballad by the band

    Tora Tora - Guilty - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DVYAAs6e4A&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]
    another nice driving rocker

    Tora Tora - Faith Healer - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIdr1qPzo_8&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]
    ballad

    Tora Tora - Nowhere To Go But Down - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVwg9a1yAQ&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]
    it's an ok song, not a fav of mine


    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    This song popped into my head when reading this thread. Don't know how many will remember it.

    The Ballad of Jane
    LA Guns

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec7eYnGcoW8"]YouTube - LA Guns - The Ballad of Jane[/ame]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80's rock video's

    Trixter videos:

    give it to me good - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo1-CWKMhZE"]YouTube - Trixter Give It To Me Good Video[/nomedia]

    surrender - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOT4qyupDE&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Trixter -Surrender[/ame]

    road of a thousand dreams - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBFGnPzC3vQ&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Trixter - Road of a Thousand Dreams[/ame]

    rocking horse - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ2vRIV57hs&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Trixter-Rocking Horse[/ame]

    one in a million - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OnKcngZeS8"]YouTube - Trixter- One In A Million Video[/nomedia]

    line of fire - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDmc2Nnbnak&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Trixter-Line Of Fire pete loran[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •